Premier League top scorers: 2019/20 standings for Golden Boot race
The striker had a baffling last opportunity for Leicester in their 2-2 draw with Chelsea at King Power Stadium, falling off without a Goal 80 minutes but continues to lead the way in the race for the 2019/20 Golden Boot on 17 objectives.
The gap remains at one after Sergio Aguero lalso failed to find the net in Manchester City’s 2-0 annihilation away to Tottenham Hotspur, unfit to add to his great record against the north London club.
Aguero sits two ahead of Southampton’s Danny Ings, Arsenal captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Manchester United’s Marcus Rashford – every one of whom neglected to score in gameweek 25, however the last didn’t play through damage.
Mohamed Salah of Liverpool goes along with them on 14 subsequent to mesh in his side’s success over Southampton, moving one away from Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham on 13 objectives.
Beneath the Englishman sits a quintet of players on 11 including English pair Harry Kane and Raheem Sterling, just as Sadio Mane. Teemu Pukki and Raul Jimenez are likewise on 11 however pass up the main 10 through minutes played.
Current top 10 goalscorers: Premier League 2019/20 | EPL
Players with the same amount of goals are ranked by fewer minutes played.
1. Jamie Vardy: 17 goals (2,013 minutes)
2. Sergio Aguero: 16 goals (1,175 minutes)
3. Danny Ings: 14 goals (1,717 minutes)
4. Marcus Rashford: 14 goals (1,881 minutes)
5. Mohamed Salah: 14 goals (1,886 minutes)
6. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: 14 goals (2,035 minutes)
7. Tammy Abraham: 13 goals (1,925 minutes)
8. Harry Kane: 11 goals (1,780 minutes)
9. Sadio Mane: 11 goals (1,783 minutes)
10. Raheem Sterling: 11 goals (1,934 minutes)
(Correct as of Gameweek 25 – 19:00 02/02/2020)