Russell Weiner Net Worth And Salary

Russ Goldencloud Weiner Net Worth, Wife, Cars and House

Russell Weiner Net Worth And Salary

Russell aka “Russ” Weiner is an American entrepreneur who has a net worth of $4 billion. Russell Weiner earned his net worth by being the founder, creator and CEO of the Rockstar Energy Drink company. Weiner owns 85% of the company which in 2014 was valued at $1.8 billion and today is valued at more than $5 billion. His mother Janet owns the remaining 15% of the shares and serves as the company’s CFO. Rockstar is currently the third most-consumed energy drink in the United States with annual sales north of $800 million. Rockstar is number three behind Monster and Red Bull.

How much is Rockstar Energy worth?

Russ Weiner founded energy drink company Rockstar in 2001; it sold more than $680 million (est. sales) worth of its 16-ounce cans in 2018.
Russell Goldencloud Weiner
American businessman

Description

Russell Goldencloud Weiner is an American businessman and political fundraiser. Wikipedia

Born: 1970 (age 50 years), United States
Net worth: 4 billion USD (2020)
Education: Redwood High School, San Diego State University
Parents: Michael Savage, Janet Weiner
Siblings: Rebecca Lin Weiner Yops
Grandparents: Rae Weiner, Benjamin Weiner
Russ Weiner Net Worth

Russell Goldencloud Weiner

Net Worth:$4 Billion
Date of Birth:1970
Gender:Male
Profession:Businessperson
Nationality:United States of America
Last Updated:2019

 

RECOMMENDED:

Russ Weiner’s father a well-known conservative radio personality and talk radio host named Michael Michael Savage.. Russ was conceived in 1970 and experienced childhood in the San Francisco Bay Area. He went to Redwood High School in Marin County, trailed by San Diego State University. Preceding establishing Rockstar, Weiner handled a business advancement position at Skyy Vodka after arbitrarily meeting organization author Maurice Kanbar. Following a year at Skyy, Weiner quit to begin Rockstar. He sold his townhouse in Sausalito, California to raise his $50,000 startup costs. Rockstar’s significant development was basic: A greater can. Russ had consistently been baffled by the way that Red Bull just came in 8 ounce jars. In the wake of testing in excess of 700 varieties of things to come drink, the last recipe was picked and Rockstar’s jars hit the racks with generally twofold the fluid volume of a Red Bull.

Russell Weiner from Rockstar(Photo: Forbes)

Russell Weiner Net Worth – The Real Estate

In October 2012, Russell Weiner sold his Palm Island Miami chateau to rapper Birdman for $14.5 million. Weiner purchased the house out of abandonment from monetarily disturbed music maker Scott Storch. Scott Storch paid $10 million for the house in 2006, Weiner got it for $6.75 million out of 2010. Russ flipped it two years after the fact to Birdman for $14.5 million, dramatically increasing his unique speculation.

In 2013 Russell spent $10 million to buy a beachfront home in Hermosa Beach, California. In March 2019 he listed this property for $21 million.

In September 2019 Russ paid  $16.5 million for a 12,500 square-foot mansion in the Hollywood Hills. Russ seems to have a knack for mansions at rock-bottom prices, because this house had actually been bought three years prior for $27 million. At the hour of procurement Russ possessed in any event four different Los Angeles homes remembering TWO domains for the ultra-select protected zone of Beverly Park. He bought his first Beverly Park chateau for $15 million out of 2007 and the second for $18.6 million of every 2015. He additionally possesses Madonna’s previous Sunset Boulevard compound which he likewise purchased in 2015 for $19 million.

Consider the whole and Russ Weiner’s present land portfolio (that we think about) is worth in any event $150 million.

 

 

 

About Billy John

Check Also

joe lonsdale net worth 2020

Joe Lonsdale Net Worth 2020: Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Kids, Bio-Wiki

Јое Lоnѕdаlе іѕ а рорulаr Аmеrісаn еntrерrеnеur, іnvеѕtоr, аnd рhіlаnthrоріѕt. Не іѕ thе fоundіng раrtnеr …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.